The stories that caught our eyes and warmed our hearts this week…
- The Untold Love Story of Burma’s Aung San Suu Kyi - The Telegraph – The romantic and moving tale of Aung San Suu Kyi’s relationship with her husband.
- 21 Pictures that will Restore your Faith in Humanity - Buzz Feed – A reminder that there are wonderful, courageous and incredibly kind people in our world. Sometimes we need a reminder.
- It Ain’t Over – The Business 9 Women Kept Secret for 3 Decades - Huffington Post – Yet another restoration of faith in humanity!
- How 30 Days Without Social Media Changed my Life – Life Hacker – One man trades Facebook and Twitter for writing, creating, meditating, and meeting new people.
- In Afghanistan, a Mother Bravely Campaigns for President – CNN – Aware of the dangers of running for the presidency in a country where the Taliban have already tried to kill her…Fawzia gives advice to her daughters in case she does not return from a political business trip – “Finish school, live independently, stay with your aunt, study abroad. All the money their mother has in the bank, it’s all theirs. Spend it wisely, on school….Explore the world. Be brave. Make your country a better place.”